Sales and Marketing Expert
Dylis is an International Sales and Marketing Leader, Mentor and Speaker
She has more than 27 years’ experience in the sales and marketing environment, 14 of those years were spent in the Financial Services Sector.
During her time in Financial Services she was promoted from a Financial Adviser to Field Sales Manager and finally enjoyed the position of Regional Sales Director.
She was recognised as:
- Top Trainee of the Year
- Top Field Sales Manager
- Top Regional Director
In 2000, she set up her own company working with businesses to increase sales revenue by :
- Attracting new customers
- Increasing conversion rates from contact to sale
- Increasing lifetime value of existing customers
- Increasing referral business
She generated all of her own business, working mainly in the blue chip market. One of her major clients increased corporate sales from £125,000 to £1.1 million within 12 months.
Here is a sample of some of her clients:
Barclays Bank, Barclaycard, Aviva, Zurich, Lombard International, Generali Bank, HSBC, Pepe Jeans, Thorntons PLC, The Post Office and many more SME businesses.
She is also a member and course director for The Chartered Institute of Sales and Marketing and associate to the Academy.
Her clients want to know how to attract a consistent, steady flow of ideal clients without having to work so hard. She shows them the What, Why and How with proven, undiluted, step by step strategies on exactly how to get those high paying clients.
3 massive mistakes that even smart Sales People make, that keeps sales stagnant and profits paralysed.
- Become the supplier of choice and have clients coming to you
- Marketing is selling in print – Learn how to write marketing material that “speaks” to your potential client and have them respond.
- Positioning vs. Prospecting – Position yourself as the expert and have clients seeking you out. No more cold calling, telemarketing, knocking on doors, struggling with gatekeepers
The importance of a strategy which will give you a steady flow of leads. EVERYDAY!