|Pink & Black sells homes for people, with an emphasis on 'homes' and 'people'
- We begin by ensuring that our sales staff get to visit your property so they can speak knowledgeably to prospective buyers.
- We prepare bespoke brochures of your property including detailed floorplans.
- Our 'For Sale' boards demand attention and encourage interest by standing out against other agents' boards.
- We ensure details of your property can be accessed via all the major property portals; Primelocation, Rightmove, Country Life, Globrix, Zoopla and Find a Property.
- The internet is a major element of the marketing campaign and we are constantly monitoring all property to ensure that activity on the property is high enough to result in viewings
- We produce eye-catching advertising in The Oxford Times, other local publications and of course, our London advertising.
- We have established strong connections with carefully chosen, independent London agents, who help promote our properties and generate valuable referral buyers.
- We encourage buyers to visit us in our Summertown Office so that we can get a true feel for who they are and exactly what they are looking for.
- We guarantee that all viewings are accompanied in order to present the features and benefits, to overcome any objections while in the property, and to get to know our buyers better.
- We provide you with feedback after every viewing.
- We update you regularly on the progress of our marketing effort and also provide valuable advice on the state of the market in general.
- We operate on a 12 week agency period with a face-to-face review meeting at the 6 week point.
Debi Ross is an accomplished business woman, having run businesses in the UK and United States, and brings an international component to the team. With a formal training in accountancy, Debi has worked in IT, Relocation and whilst raising her family, she trained as a therapist so she could continue working and be with the children. Having bought a portfolio of properties in Oxford and the county, Debi got the property bug and has decided that estate agency is the place for her. Is there anything this woman can't do? It would appear not, she is a dynamo deal-a-day agent. Oh, we forget to mention why you'll love her too; she's compassionate and really enjoys linking people with the perfect future home.
<< Back to Woodstock Members